Christmas Delivery information
- An Post Christmas Delivery info.
- Last posting day for Ireland - 21st December.
- Last posting day for UK - 19th December.
- Last posting day for Everywhere Else - 9-13th December.
- Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee your order will arrive in time for Christmas, but I will do my best to get it out as quickly as possible.
Sending as a Gift?
- Please add the delivery details of the recipient - the site might make a bit of a fuss, but it's ok, the majority of my parcels are sent as gifts!
- If you want me to add a message, special date on the back of the print, or on a label for other products, please just pop this in the 'Note' section of the checkout.
- All framed prints come with gift packaging.
- Tea-Towels are wrapped in tissue, and covered in a lovely kraft wrap.
- Cups have a kraft box, ribbon tie and colourful label.
- I take every care to ensure your parcel arrives safefly, but unfortunately, sometimes, things break - I know it can be disappointing, so just get in touch and we'll sort it as quickly as we can!
The Original Print
- The print is a lino-cut, and is hand-printed.
- Each print is part of a limited edition, and each print is classed as an original.
- All prints are signed, titled & numbered.
- 'VP' refers to Variable Print, meaning an element within the edition has changed, usually the colour.
- The inks used are all non-toxic, vegetable based inks, with the highest lightfast ratings and pigmentation.
- The paper is a mould-made fine-art printmaking paper.
- All framed prints come with gift packaging. All frames are white, limed wood, unless specified otherwise, with a backing board and cobra grip - you just need a hook or screw to hang your print.
- All unframed prints are supplied with a white conservation quality mount and back and in a cellophane bag.
- All frames and mounts are made in Ireland.
- When completing the online forms, please take care to input the correct contact and delivery information to ensure your order arrives in a timely fashion.
- Postcodes: If you're ordering from Ireland, just put 00000 as your postcode - sorry!
- Postage costs are kept to a minimum - for more info, see individual product pages, or you can update your cart once you've added an item to your cart.
- All Irish and UK/European orders are sent via registered post, and in most cases will require a signature.
- Most orders are posted within 7 working days, often much sooner. At certain times of the year there will be slight delays, and you will be informed if this is the case.
- Even though I take every care to ensure your item arrives in perfect condition (and you will be playing pass the parcel), sometimes things get damaged. If that is the case, please get in touch straight away, with images of the damage and I'll sort you out as quickly as possible. I will of course cover all associated costs if the item is damaged.
- If you decide to swap a print for a different design, the postage costs and any insurance will be covered by you, alongside the postage for the replacement and any additional costs incurred.
- All of the product photography is by Karl Hussey - he comes highly recommended.
- The photography on the 'About' page is by Joan Maskerra.
~ NEWSLETTER ~